The Health-Led Employment Trial
The Health-led Employment Trial is an experimental trial testing a new employment support service for people with a health condition. The trial aims to find out how good this new service is at helping people to find and stay in work.
More than 6,000 people are signed up to the trial, which is no longer taking new participants. If you receiving support through the trial, you will receive up to 12 months of support from your employment specialist from the time you signed up.
What is the service we are testing?
- One-to-one support to suit your needs and employment goals
- Working with your health care team to help you manage any difficulties
- Help finding a job if you are not in paid employment, and continued support once you have started
- Help to continue working if you are struggling to manage your health condition at work
- Benefits advice to find out if work could increase your income
- Help talking to your employer about your needs at work
- Meetings over the phone or in person at a location that is convenient for you
The trial is now closed to new participants.